Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Express Pros I Don't Know What to Think.

I started working for them again last year and after months and months they finally had someone who could use my skills.

I had the job interview and I really liked the boss at HPR Marketing Group and he hired me to start a few days later.

The day I was supposed to start, I caught a severe cold. What was I supposed to do, call them and tell them I'm sick on the first day of work?

I struggled through that first day and everyone knew I had a cold. By lunch there was a bottle of hand-sanitizer on my desk. That night I got a call from Express telling me I just wasn't a good fit. The boss liked me, but his partner who I never met did not.

The cold was so bad it lasted for five weeks. I don't remember if I ever bothered to go pick up my paycheck for that one day of work, but I sure got a W2 for my taxes. I never heard from Express again about any other work.

No comments:

Post a Comment