Businesses really have two choices: They can know to whom their money goes when they pay a living wage, or they can not know to whom their money goes by paying higher taxes.
They complain about government regulation and taxation, but they can't understand that they and their predecessors earned it through their avarice.
Now about Wendy's:
- Tech Insider: Wendy's is replacing its lowest-paid workers with robots
- RedState: The Minimum Wage for Robots is Zero so Wendy’s Hires a Bunch
- Government Slaves: Wendy’s To Switch To Self Ordering And Automation To Avoid $15/hr Wage hike
- The Wall Street Journal: Another Minimum Wage Backfire Wendy’s explains what mandated wage hikes do to jobs at burger joints.
- MarketWatch (June 2015): Wendy's shares surge on news of $1.4 billion buyback, long-term outlook
- Current MarketWatch data on Wendy's: http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/wen